Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Dead Kennedys - Ted Kennedy Liver Transplant Live At The Farm San Francisco 1985

Released : 1994
Recorded live At The Farm San Francisco 1985
Genre : Punk Rock
Type : Bootleg

This is a good soundboard quality bootleg of a Dead Kennedys show recorded between the “Frankenchrist” and “Bedtime For Democracy” LPs.

Tracks

1. Take This Job and Shove It
2. Macho Insecurity
3. Man With the Dogs
4. Soup Is Good Food
5. Too Drunk to Fuck
6. MTV Get Off the Air
7. A Child and His Lawnmower
8. One Way Ticket to Pluto
9. Lie Detector
10.Goons of Hazard
11.Let's Lynch the Landlord


download

3 comments:

Matt E. said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I got this about 15 years ago, and had it stolen shortly thereafter. I don't think I even got more than a coupla listens, and I never taped it.

Matt E. said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I got this record from a friend about 15 years ago, maybe listened to it twice before it was stolen. Never even taped it!

Matt E. said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I got this about 15 years ago from a friend, maybe listened to it twice and it was stolen from me. I never even taped it.