Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sex Pistols - Flogging A Dead Horse

Released : 8 February 1980
Recorded : 1976 - 1978
Genre : Punk rock
Length : 48:02
Label : Virgin Records

This Sex Pistols collection from Castle Select features eight demo recordings of tracks that would eventually appear on the legendary Never Mind the Bollocks Here's the Sex Pistols album, as well as four live cuts including sneering lo-fi renditions of "I Wanna Be Me," "No Feelings," "No Fun," and "I'm a Lazy Sod."

Tracks

1. Anarchy In The U.K
2. I Wanna Be Me
3. God Save The Queen
4. Do You No Wrong
5. Pretty Vacant
6. No Fun
7. Holidays In The Sun
8. No One Is Innocent
9. My Way
10.Something Else
11.Silly Thing
12.C'Mon Everybody
13.(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
14.Great Rock 'N' Roll Swindle


download

No comments: